The Countdown to 2030 team published a series of analyses titled, “Measuring and Monitoring Coverage and Quality of Care in Low and Middle Income Countries”. Journal of Global Health published the articles in 2020, and in October Countdown hosted a webinar to provide an overview of the findings.
Topic included in the supplement and webinar are:
- Using quality-adjusted coverage measurement to estimate impact.
- Describing timing and number of antenatal care contacts.
- Identifying factors associated with improved coverage of oral rehydration solution.
- Evaluating coverage of maternal syphilis screening and treatment within antenatal care.
- Understanding measurement challenges in postnatal care.
- Determining how to estimate variance estimation for effective coverage measures
To promote this publication, Countdown to 2030 had planned to promote this publication at CUGH Global Health Conference in April, which was canceled due to COVID-19. The CUGH Global Health Conference had a remarkable line-up of speakers and topics. In order to share knowledge on the planned presentations, CUGH created an e-Book with presentation summaries and project findings. Click here to read the summary of Countdown to 2030’s presentation on the Journal of Global Health Supplement on page 74.