Countdown investigators have organized and contributed to a number of journal supplements, which are listed below. These supplements and the individual papers may also found by searching the publications database.
- Health facility data to monitor national and subnational progress
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health for all in sub-Saharan Africa: Are inequalities reducing?
- Women’s and Children’s Health in Conflict Settings
- Delivering health and nutrition interventions for women and children in conflict settings: country case studies from the BRANCH Consortium
- Leave No One Behind
- Measuring and Monitoring Coverage and Quality of Care in Low and Middle Income Countries
- Measurement of reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health and nutrition
- Countdown to 2015 country case studies: analyzing progress towards maternal and child survival in the Millennium Development Goal era
- Special Issue: Countdown to 2015 for Maternal, Newborn and Child Survival