Please find below a report from each session as it becomes available, along with accompanying Powerpoints.
Monday, June 7
- Session 104 Human resources for maternal, newborn and child health: from global reporting to improved local performance and health outcomes
- Session 124 Equity in RMNCH—what have we learned?
- Session 136 Community approaches for increasing coverage of child health interventions: Malawi puts evidence to practice
Tuesday, June 8
- Session 200 Countdown to 2015 for maternal, newborn, and child survival—the 2010 report
- Session 206 New research findings on MNCH—hot off the presses!
- Session 223 Trends in funding levels for MNCH
- Session 238 Costing MNCH programs and interventions